Sunday, April 20, 2014

Reality of Life

Assalamualaikum wrh. wbt. :)

Alhamdulillah a'la kulli ni'mah... Am I selfish?....Am I always think only about myself? Well i'm just a normal human being. I am not maksum....Everyone has their own problem...i know that....but my life seems to be very dull and boring... Anything that i do must be under my  ******* permission... i feel that i'm in a cage!!... i am not free to do anything on my own.... i just feel that i want a full one week vacation only to my own self... it is much more freedom when i was single.... i can do whatever that i want....wherever that i want to go with whom and etc... It is so much fun then!!!!....  i just want a vacation that is not tied up with any responsibilities.....i just want to be alone.....i want to go to other places..... work work work! i'm tired of that......

No comments:

Post a Comment